2017 4 Days of Beijing Best Value Tour
2017-2018 4 Days of Beijing Best Value Tour
Daily Guaranteed Departure Based On Minimum of 2 Pax
Day01 Arrival in Beijing
Upon arrival, greeted at airport and transferred to hotel for rest.
Hotel: Oriental Bay International Hotel 5* or similar
Day02 Beijing (B/L)
After hotel breakfast, begin our wonderful city tour by visiting Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, which is the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world. Afterwards, visit the Summer Palace. Lastly, stop by Tongrentang Chinese Medicine Institute, which had been designated to provide medicines for the royal pharmacy of the imperial palace of the Qing Dynasty for 188 years.
Day03 Beijing (B/L)
Looking like a gigantic dragon across deserts, grasslands and mountains, the Great Wall of China is one of the ‘Eight Wonders of the World’. We tour the Juyongguan portion of the Great Wall in the morning and stop by a Jade Workshop where we will learn some information about the precious jade. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Changling of the Ming Tombs. Lastly, drive by Olympic Village and have a photo stop at the Bird Nest & Water Cube.
Day04 Beijing Departure (B)
Transfer to airport after breakfast for the homebound flight.
|Package cost (twin sharing): CA$/ Per Person|
|Arrival in Beijing||Package Rate||Single Supplement||Extra night per room including breakfast|
|01Sep – 20Nov2017||630||260||165|
Tour cost includes:
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast at downtown hotel
- English-conducted tours and meals specified in the itinerary.
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers and baggage handling.
Tour cost excludes:
- International flights and airport taxes
- Personal expense
- Service fee for tour guide and driver: USD10 per person per day
Suggested Optional Tours:
- Peking Duck Dinner + Peking acrobatic show: CA$80pp
- The Temple of Heaven+ Beijing Capital Museum with lunch: CA$95pp
- Hutong Tour + Lama Temple with lunch: CA$95pp