C$1268 per person based on twin share
- Air Canada Hong Kong(Class K)/ round trip economy class with stop in Korea（60 Days validity)
- 3 nights stay at Hotel Skypark Central Myeongdong in Seoul downtown shopping area
- 3 nights stay at Hong Kong Metropark Kowloon hotel with airport transfers and half-day city tour
Package Price Excludes:
- Personal Travel insurance
- Fuel surcharge from C$400
- All other personal expenses
Day 1: Taking Air Canada direct flight to Seoul
Day 2: Arriving Seoul, stay at Hotel Skypark Central Myeongdong
Day 3-4: Leisure time in Seoul, stay at Hotel Skypark Central Myeongdong
Day 5: Taking Cathay Pacific or Asiana direct flight to Hong Kong, transfer to hotel Metropark Kowloon
Day 6: City tour of Hong Kong. Visit Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village (Sampan ride is optional at extra cost), Stanley market. 1-way Peak tram ride is included. If the tram is suspended, bus service will be used. Tour duration of 5 hours. Stay at Metropark Kowloon.
Day 7: Leisure time in Hong Kong. Stay at Metropark Kowloon.
Day 8: Transfer to Hong Kong Airport.
Optional Tours in Seoul
- Seoul City Tour 9am-5:30pm, USD102 per person, minimum 1 people (Lunch included)
- Visit Gyeongbok Palace, National Folk Museum, Jogyesa Buddhist Temple, Changdeok Palace, Insadong Antique Shop Alley and Namdaemun market
- Suwon Hwaseong Fortress & Korean Folk Village 9am-5pm, USD138 per person, minimum 2 people (lunch included)
- Visit Suwon Hwaseong Fortress and Korean Folk Village, enjoy shopping at Ginseng center and duty free shop
- DMZ + JSA Tour 8am-5pm, USD165 per person, minimum 1 people
- Except Sundays, Mondays and national holidays, U$15 per person surcharge for Saturdays
- Visit Imjingak Park, Freedom Bridge, The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, DMZ Theater/Exhibition Hall, Dora Observatory, Dorasan Station, JSA tour (Freedom House, Conference room, Bridge of No Return, Ax Murder Incident Area)
CAD880.00 per person
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
- Meet and Transfer by air-conditioned minivan to hotel
- Day of leisure
- Overnight stay at Courtyard Marriott
Day 2: Bangkok Orientation Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Morning half-day tour
- Drive through the city of Bangkok
- Visit golden Buddha temple
- walk around the Golden road in China Town
- Visit flower market and walk up to the top of Golden Mountain Temple for panoramic view of Bangkok city
- With free time for shopping at Gems Factory
- Overnight stay at Courtyard Marriot
Day 3: Bangkok Day of Leisure
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time
Day 4: Bangkok – Hong Kong
- Breakfast at the hotel (check-out time normally at 12pm)
- Free time
- Transfer from the hotel to Bangkok airport
- Arrive Hong Kong airport and transfer to Harbour Plaza 8 Degree
Day 5: Hong Kong City Tour (5 hours)
- 1-way peak tram ride (if tram is suspended, bus service will be used)
- Victoria park
- Aberdeen fishing village (sampan ride is optional at extra cost)
- Stanley market
- Jewelry factory
- Drop off to hotel
Day 6: Hong Kong Day of Leisure
- Free time (optional tours available at extra cost)
- Cultural tour of Hong Kong C$168 per person: Visit Wong Tai Sin Temple, Chi Lin Nunnery, Nan Lian Gardens & Old Clock tower
- Walking with Buddha C$160 per person: enjoy breathtaking views of lush green Lantau Island as you ride on 25 minutes Cable car to Ngong Ping Monastry to witness “Tiian Tian”, the tallest sitting bronze Buddha. Visit to the Po lin monastery, Tai O fishing village is included in the tour
Day 7: Hong Kong – Next Destination
- Transfer to airport
- 3 nights’ accommodation and daily breakfast in Bangkok (4.5*)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Hong Kong (4*)
- Half-day city tour in Bangkok
- Half-day city tour in Hong Kong
- English Speaking Guide
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Hong Kong Sampan ride Appx cost U$8
- Hong Kong hotel breakfast U$18
- Travel insurance
- Tipping U$10 per person per service
(per person based on twin shared, LAND ONLY)
Day 1 Ho Chi Minh
Arrival in Ho Chi Minh. We welcome you at Airport and transfer you to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 2 Ho Chi Minh city tour & Cu Chi Tunnel (B,L) :
We start the trip by these famous places: Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum. (Drop you off at Ben Thanh Market for shopping if we have enough time). Afternoon, Arrival at Cu Chi tunnel, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war).
Day 3 Ho Chi Minh City – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (B,L)
Around 8.00am, head to Can Tho, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrival at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh, a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music”, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Transfer to Can Tho city. Stay overnight at hotel in Can Tho.
Day 4 Phong Dien – Cai Rang (B,L)
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river, then proceed to visit Cai Rang floating market which are the liveliest in the whole religion. Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only o¬ne stem of bamboo. We continue the tour and stop at a orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Then go back to Ho Chi Minh city. Overnight at hotel in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 5 Ho Chi Minh – Market & Shopping – Hong Kong (B,L)
Morning, breakfast at hotel. In this morning, you will go shopping and sightseeing at the 2 large and famous markets in Ho Chi Minh: Binh Tay market & Ben Thanh market. After lunch, we transfer you to Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh city for your departure flight. Arrival in Hong Kong, we welcome you at Airport and transfer to Regal Oriental Hotel.
Day 6 Hong Kong Half Day sightseeing tour.
Day 7 Leisure time at Hong Kong
Day 8 Hong Kong – Hometown: Hotel – Airport drop off
- Boat trip on Mekong river.
- Mentioned Meals (B,L,D = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Transfer & transport as per itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Mentioned accommodations.
- Entrance fees.
- 3 nights Hong Kong accommodations
- Hong Kong airport – hotel – airport transfer
- Hong Kong half day sightseeing
- Personal expenses
- International flights
13 Day Silk Road Adventure
Weekly Guaranteed Departure Based On Minimum of 2Pax
Day01 （Friday ）Arrival in Beijing
Upon arrival, greeted at airport and transferred to hotel for rest.
Hotel: Oriental Bay International Hotel 5* or similar
Day02 ( Saturday ) Beijing—Urumqi (B/L/D)
After hotel breakfast, drive by Olympic Village and have a photo stop at the Bird Nest & Water Cube. Afterwards, take a flight to Urumqi, the capital of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
Hotel: Hoi Tak Hotel 5* or similar
Day03 ( Sunday ) Urumqi (B/L/D)
In the morning, we will visit the new Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region Museum and stop by the Red Mountain for a panoramic view of the city. In the afternoon, we pay a visit to the Heavenly Lake on the top the Heavenly Mountain.
Day04 (Monday) Uruqmi-Turpan-Dunhuang (B/L/D)
Depart for Turpan after hotel breakfast. Upon arrival, visit Jiaohe Ruins, the largest and best-preserved earth construction in the world. Although 2,000 years have passed, the former glory of Jiaohe can still be found in these ruins. Afterwards, visit the ancient Karez irrigation system. Water flowing from the melting snows of the northern mountains, is supplied to Turpan by man-made underground channels or “karez”. Then visit the famous Grape Valley and stop by the Grand Mosuqe. After dinner, we will take the overnight train to Dunhuang.
Accommodation: Overnight Train (soft sleeper: 4persons in one cabin)
Day05 (Tuesday ) Dunhuang (B/L/D)
Arrive in Dunhuang and transfer to the hotel for rest. After lunch, pay a visit to the famous Mogao Caves, where 492 surviving grottoes are lined with Buddhist carvings, and frescoes dating back to 366 AD.
Hotel: The Silk Road Dunhuang Hotel or similar
Day06 (Wednesday ) Dunhuang (B/L/D)
This morning, we ride camels to the Mingsha Hill also known as the Singing Sand Dunes and the beautiful crescent pool in the Crescent Moon Spring. Afternoon, visit Ancient Song Town and local free market.
Day07 (Thursday) Dunhuang-Jiayuguan (B/L/D)
After hotel breakfast, visit Dunhuang Museum. In the afternoon, depart for Jiayuguan. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for rest.
Hotel: Jiayuguan Hotel or similar
Day08 (Friday ) Jiayuguang–Xian (B/L/D)
Today, you visit Jiayuguan Fort, which marks the western end of the Great Wall on the edge of the desert, the 6th century Wei Dynasty tombs, Afterwards, fly to Xian.
Hotel:Golden Flower Hotel Xian, by Shangri-La 5* or similar
Day09 (Saturday ) Xian (B/L/SD)
We will have a full day visit to the Terra-cotta Warriors& Horses, which are the most significant archeological excavations of the 20th century, and pay a visit to the Terra-cotta Figure Workshop en route. After lunch, pay a visit to the Qinshihuang Mausoleum. Tonight, Dumpling Banquet & Tang Dynasty Show will be served.
Day10 (Sunday ) Xian–Hong Kong (B)
After hotel breakfast, take a flight to Hong Kong. Upon arrival of the Pearl of Orient – Hong Kong, take shuttle bus to the hotel. Free at leisure in the afternoon. (Airfare Xian-Hong Kong is NOT included in the tour package cost)
Hotel: Regal Oriental Hotel 4* or similar
Day11 (Monday) Hong Kong Island Tour(B)
Morning proceed to a city tour in Hong Kong Island, including the famous Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village and a jewelry factory. Free for your shopping spree for the rest of the day.
Day12(Tuesday) Macau City Tour (B/L)
Meet at hotel lobby and take the ferry to Macau. Upon arrival, proceed for Macau city tour by visiting Statue of Kum Ium, Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple, St Paul’s Ruins, Senado Square and Casino Visit. Then take the ferry back to Hong Kong.
Day13 (Wednesday) Hong Kong Departure(B)
Take shuttle bus to airport for homebound flight.