CAD880.00 per person
Daily Departure 2019 Apr – 2020 Mar
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
- Meet and Transfer by air-conditioned minivan to hotel
- Day of leisure
- Overnight stay at Courtyard Marriott
Day 2: Bangkok Orientation Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Morning half-day tour
- Drive through the city of Bangkok
- Visit golden Buddha temple
- walk around the Golden road in China Town
- Visit flower market and walk up to the top of Golden Mountain Temple for panoramic view of Bangkok city
- With free time for shopping at Gems Factory
- Overnight stay at Courtyard Marriot
Day 3: Bangkok Day of Leisure
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time
Day 4: Bangkok – Hong Kong
- Breakfast at the hotel (check-out time normally at 12pm)
- Free time
- Transfer from the hotel to Bangkok airport
- Arrive Hong Kong airport and transfer to Harbour Plaza 8 Degree
Day 5: Hong Kong City Tour (5 hours)
- 1-way peak tram ride (if tram is suspended, bus service will be used)
- Victoria park
- Aberdeen fishing village (sampan ride is optional at extra cost)
- Stanley market
- Jewelry factory
- Drop off to hotel
Day 6: Hong Kong Day of Leisure
- Free time (optional tours available at extra cost)
- Cultural tour of Hong Kong C$168 per person: Visit Wong Tai Sin Temple, Chi Lin Nunnery, Nan Lian Gardens & Old Clock tower
- Walking with Buddha C$160 per person: enjoy breathtaking views of lush green Lantau Island as you ride on 25 minutes Cable car to Ngong Ping Monastry to witness “Tiian Tian”, the tallest sitting bronze Buddha. Visit to the Po lin monastery, Tai O fishing village is included in the tour
Day 7: Hong Kong – Next Destination
- Transfer to airport
- 3 nights’ accommodation and daily breakfast in Bangkok (4.5*)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Hong Kong (4*)
- Half-day city tour in Bangkok
- Half-day city tour in Hong Kong
- English Speaking Guide
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Hong Kong Sampan ride Appx cost U$8
- Hong Kong hotel breakfast U$18
- Travel insurance
- Tipping U$10 per person per service
Land only. All prices are per person in USD.
U$1499: Jan 15, Feb 12, Mar 19;
U$1349: Apr 09, May 14, Jun 11, Jul 16, Aug 13, Sep 17
Day 1: Arrive Singapore – Night Safari
Arrive at Singapore,
after clearing the immigration, you will be met by our local representative and
transferred to Hotel. Check in at the hotel .Rest of the Day free for
In the Evening take a tour of the world’s only ‘Night Safari’, The world’s first Night Safari set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effect. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. Roam the jungle in the complete safety and comfort of your Tram which takes you through the East and West Loop passing by a large reservoir and weaving through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. On completion of the tram ride, your tour guide will lead you on a walking trail where you will be able to view some animals at closer quarters.
Day 2: Singapore – City Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast, proceed for the Singapore city tour explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the MERLION PARKand enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlin, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit THIAN HOCK KENG TEMPLE, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a LOCAL HANDICRAFT CENTRE and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Proceed to the NATIONAL ORCHID GARDEN, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at LITTLE INDIA will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. Return back to the hotel. Rest of the time free at leisure.
Day 3: Singapore – Sentosa Island (Breakfast)
After breakfast, day
free at leisure afternoon proceed Sentosa Island tour.
Sentosa – an island of peace and tranquility is just minutes away from the main Island of Singapore. On the island visit IMAGES OF SINGAPORE, where you’ll embark on journey to experience the colorful culture and vibrant heritage of Singapore, re-told through life-size figures, animatronics and special effects. End the tour with a scenic Cable Car Ride from Sentosa to Mount Faber where you can see the beautiful landscape of the city. Private chartered transportation between attractions will make your visit more comfortable.
Day 4: Singapore – Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast & Flight included)
After breakfast, checkout and transfer to Singapore airport for your flight to Kuala Lumpur. Upon your arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, meet our driver and enjoy a convenient transfer to your city hotel.
Day 5: Kuala Lumpur – City Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast proceed
to witness the contrast of the city’s past and present through its astounding
blend of architecture in the Golden Triangle. Drift through living history,
from the post-colonial charm of the British-built Central Market which has been
a bustling haven for traders and shoppers alike since 1888, to the modern and
ground-breaking designs of the PETRONAS Twin Towers, the tallest twin tower
complex on Earth. Soak up a more traditional Malaysian vibe during your visit
to the vast and hypnotically beautiful Sultan Abdul Samad Building, alongside
the King’s Palace and the National Mosque. All of which stand as testaments to
Moorish design artistry and Malaysia’s adoption of Islam as its state religion.
Later visit Chocolate Boutique & Batik Centre. Return back to hotel.
Day 6: Kuala Lumpur – Batu Caves (Breakfast)
After breakfast at hotel, at 9.00AM, proceed to one of Malaysia’s most popular Hindu shrines at the mysterious Batu Caves and have the option to see how Malaysia’s most distinctive crafts are produced at the world largest Royal Selangor Pewter factory. See the different processes involved in working with pewter, including casting, filing, polishing, soldering, hammering and engraving and Short stop at Batik centre before proceeding to the highlight of the tour limestone hills of Batu Caves a flight of 272 steps lead up to the temple cave. Evening return back to hotel.
Day 7: Departure (Breakfast)
Day at leisure until your departure transfer pick-up from Kuala Lumpur City Hotel to Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your onward flight.
☆3 nights’ accommodation in Singapore Mandarin Orchard
☆3 nights’ accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, Pullman Hotel
☆Half day city tour and Night Safari in Singapore
☆Kuala Lumpur city tour
☆All tours and transfers as per the itinerary
※Any optional tours/sightseeing
※Meals not listed on the itinerary
※Tips for guide and driver
※Single Supplement: U$699 (Apr-Sep), U$799 (Jan-Mar)
4 Day Beijing Best Value Tour
Daily Guaranteed Departure Based On Minimum of 2Pax
Day01 Arrival in Beijing
Upon arrival, greeted at airport and transferred to hotel for rest.
Hotel: Oriental Bay International Hotel 5* or similar
Day02 Beijing (B/L)
After hotel breakfast, begin our wonderful city tour by visiting Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City, which is the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world. Afterwards, visit the Summer Palace, where we will enjoy a relaxing boat ride on the Kunming Lake. Lastly, Stop by Tongrentang Chinese Medicine Institute, which had been designated to provide medicines for the royal pharmacy of the imperial palace of the Qing Dynasty for 188 years.
Day03 Beijing (B/L)
Looking like a gigantic dragon across deserts, grasslands and mountains, the Great Wall of China is one of the ‘Eight Wonders of the World’. We tour the Juyongguan portion of the Great Wall in the morning and stop by a Jade Workshop where we will learn some information about the precious jade. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Changling of the Ming Tombs. Lastly, drive by Olympic Village and have a photo stop at the Bird Nest & Water Cube.
Day04 Beijing Departure (B)
Transfer to airport after breakfast for the homebound flight.
Package cost (twin sharing): CA$/ Per Person
|5* Oriental Bay International Hotel|
|Arrival in Beijing||Package Rate||Single Supplement||Extra night per room including breakfast|
Tour cost includes:
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with buffet breakfast at downtown hotel
- English-conducted tours and meals specified in the itinerary.
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers and baggage handling.
Tour cost excludes:
- International flights and airport taxes
- Personal expense and Tips (Suggested tipping amount: USD8-10 per person per day for the guide, and USD4-5 per person per day for the driver.)
Suggested Optional Tours:
- Peking Duck Dinner + Peking acrobatic show: CA$80pp
- The Temple of Heaven+ Beijing Capital Museum with lunch: CA $80pp
- Hutong Tour + Lama Temple with lunch: CA$80pp