U$2358 per person based on twin share
- 9 nights accommodations with daily breakfast
- English speaking guide
- all transportation
- 9 dinner meals
- all entrance fee
- 1 bottle of mineral water each day
Package Price Excludes:
- Personal Travel insurance
- Tipping for guide & Driver
- All other personal expenses
CAD880.00 per person
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
- Meet and Transfer by air-conditioned minivan to hotel
- Day of leisure
- Overnight stay at Courtyard Marriott
Day 2: Bangkok Orientation Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Morning half-day tour
- Drive through the city of Bangkok
- Visit golden Buddha temple
- walk around the Golden road in China Town
- Visit flower market and walk up to the top of Golden Mountain Temple for panoramic view of Bangkok city
- With free time for shopping at Gems Factory
- Overnight stay at Courtyard Marriot
Day 3: Bangkok Day of Leisure
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time
Day 4: Bangkok – Hong Kong
- Breakfast at the hotel (check-out time normally at 12pm)
- Free time
- Transfer from the hotel to Bangkok airport
- Arrive Hong Kong airport and transfer to Harbour Plaza 8 Degree
Day 5: Hong Kong City Tour (5 hours)
- 1-way peak tram ride (if tram is suspended, bus service will be used)
- Victoria park
- Aberdeen fishing village (sampan ride is optional at extra cost)
- Stanley market
- Jewelry factory
- Drop off to hotel
Day 6: Hong Kong Day of Leisure
- Free time (optional tours available at extra cost)
- Cultural tour of Hong Kong C$168 per person: Visit Wong Tai Sin Temple, Chi Lin Nunnery, Nan Lian Gardens & Old Clock tower
- Walking with Buddha C$160 per person: enjoy breathtaking views of lush green Lantau Island as you ride on 25 minutes Cable car to Ngong Ping Monastry to witness “Tiian Tian”, the tallest sitting bronze Buddha. Visit to the Po lin monastery, Tai O fishing village is included in the tour
Day 7: Hong Kong – Next Destination
- Transfer to airport
- 3 nights’ accommodation and daily breakfast in Bangkok (4.5*)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Hong Kong (4*)
- Half-day city tour in Bangkok
- Half-day city tour in Hong Kong
- English Speaking Guide
- Transfer Airport – Hotel – Airport
- Hong Kong Sampan ride Appx cost U$8
- Hong Kong hotel breakfast U$18
- Travel insurance
- Tipping U$10 per person per service
Departure: Every MONDAY only
Land Only C$888 (per person based on twin shared)
Day 1: Taipei-Sun Moon Lake
Taipei -Sun Moon Lake – Lake Bus Tour ( Wenwu Temple – Ita Thao Indigenous Village – Ci-en Pagoda – Xuanzang Temple)
Pick up at hotel lobby in Taipei City, drive to Sun Moon Lake. After touring round Sun Moon Lake, check in Fleur de Chine, Sun Moon Lake ( mountain view room).
Day 2: Sun Moon Lake – Fo Guang Shan Monastery – Kaohsiung (B)
Sun Moon Lake – Fo Guang Shan Monastery – Kaohsiung Liuhe Tourist Night Market – Love River Night Scenery
Check out hotel after breakfast and drive to Fo Guang Shan Buddhist Monastery, the most famous Buddhist center of South Taiwan. Continuously, drive to Kaohsiung, the second largest city of Taiwan. Overnight stay at Kaohsiung Grand Hi Lai Hotel.
Day 3: Kaohsiung – Kenting – Taitung (Zhiben Hot Spring Beth) (B)
Kenting – Eluanbi Park (Light house) – Maobitou – Kenting National Park – Taitung
Kenting National Park: located at Taiwan’s southern tip and the 37 miles of coral-rimmed shoreline along three sides of the park provide its main attractions. Overnight stay at Chihpen Royal Hotel.
Day 4: Taitung (Zhiben Hot Springs) – East Coast National Scenic Area – Hualien (B)
The East Coast National Scenic Area, known as “Taiwan’s last unspoiled land”, stretches 170 kilometers down the east coast of the island.
Late afternoon, proceed to Hualien for overnight stay at Silks Place Taroko Gorge.
Day 5: Hualien – Taroko Gorge – Taipei (B)
Hualien – Taroko Gorge Gateway – Eternal Spring Shrine – Swallow Grotto – Tienxiang – Marble Factory – Su Hwa Highway – Taipei
Taroko Gorge: exceptionally beautiful, narrow raving created by the Liwu river which has cut deep into the mountains of solid marble.
Stops will be made at Swallow Grotto, Eternal Spring Shrine (Changchun Temple) and drive back to Taipei.
☆Tours are conducted in English with tour pick-up/drop-off from/to hotel located in downtown Taipei City ONLY.
☆Entrance tickets and local travel insurance are included.
☆Overnights stay hotel accommodations (local 5*) are based on Twin-Sharing basis with daily breakfast.
☆Gratuities for tour guides, drivers and hotel porters are excluded. Suggested at U$10 per guest per day (pay locally)
Single supplement C$488, Child (2-12 years) C$728, Infant C$98