Relishing Korea with Emma Choo
- This tour is escorted by Miss Emma Choo (@vancouverfoodie)
- Departure Date: JANUARY 30th, 2023
- Limited seats available, RESERVED YOUR SEAT NOW!
Package price is based on minimum 10 passengers in twin share:
Twin share: CAD 3,199 per person departing from Vancouver + CAD 450 per person taxes & fuel surcharge
Single room supplement: CAD 599 per person
Gratuity to guide & driver: USD 40 cash per person (collect prior departure)
Not Included18-hole Golf RoundFlightsInsuranceTransport
DAY 1 (JAN30, 2023) // VANCOUVER – INCHEON
DAY 2 // INCHEON ARRIVAL (D)
DAY 3 // INCHEON – ANDONG – BUSAN (B/L/D)
DAY 4 // BUSAN (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel then start your full day sightseeing tour in Busan
- Oryukdo Skywalk, a glass platform of 30M above the sea level
- Gwangan Bridge, an iconic symbol in Busan
- Haeundae Beach, the biggest beach in Busan
- Haeundae Market, discover the sight and sound of a traditional market
- Sky Capsule, ride from Mipo to Cheongsapo
- Pork Soup lunch and seafood grill dinner is included
DAY 5 // BUSAN (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel then another full day sightseeing in Busan
- Busan Air Cruise, ride cable car to Annam Hills to get to Yonggung Suspension Bridge
- Gamcheon Culture Village, the Santorini of Busan
- Jagalchi Market, the largest seafood market in South Korea
- Busan Tower, features panoramic view of Busan
- Yongdusan Park, a popular park for all ages
- Pork BBQ lunch and abalone seafood stew dinner is included
DAY 6 // BUSAN – DAEGU – SEOUL (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel then check out. Back to the tour bus and drive to Daegu (1.5 hours) before going back to Seoul.
Upon arrival in Daegu, visit Mabijeong Village, a farming village dedicated to a legendary horse.
Relax (or take a nap in the tour bus) while the driver drives us back to Seoul (3 hours).
- Seaweed Museum, learn how Korean seaweed sheets are made.
- Kimchi making, try to make the most common side-dish in Korean families.
- Hanbok experience, wear traditional Korean costume for photos.
- Dongdaemun Shopping Area, shopping galore.
Check in at the hotel for overnight.
Local 4*: Dongdaemun Kingstown Hotel or similar.
Korean BBQ lunch and Ginseng chicken dinner is included.
DAY 7 // SEOUL – GAPYEONG – SEOUL (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel then drive to Gapyeong and visit:
- Petite France, a French-styled theme park that was constructed in July, 2008.
- Nami Island, take a ferry to this famous recreational park popularized by the Korean drama “Winter Sonata”.
Note: Optional activities such as Zipline and Couple Bike are not included.
Return to Seoul for overnight.
Chuncheon chicken lunch and Grilled fish dinner is included.
DAY 8 // Seoul – Paju – Seoul (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to Paju.
- Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), learn about the history of the two Koreas.
- The Third Tunnel, an infiltration tunnel dug by North Korea into South Korea.
- Freedom Bridge, Korean War prisoners returned home via this bridge.
- Dora Observatory, where you can see the North Korean propaganda village situated in the DMZ, and can also see the city of Kaesong.
After the tour, drive back to Seoul and visit Myeongdong Shopping Area!!!
Bulgogi lunch and spicy braised seafood dinner is included.
DAY 9 // Seoul – Incheon – Vancouver
- Plaza Gwanghwamun and spot statue of King Sejong who initiated the invention of Korean alphabets.
- Gyeongbok Palace, the biggest among 5 Palaces in Seoul.
- Insadong Street, shops selling Korean antiques arts and craft items.
- Gwangjang Market, catch the sound and sight traditional food market.
Transfer back to Incheon International Airport for your homeward flight.
Pork potato stew lunch is included.
History of the City
Emma founded Vancouver Foodie in 2013 to combine her two loves: food and compelling visuals. Over the years, she has extended her repertoire to include her travels abroad in order to further inspire her followers to step out of their comfort zones and try new things. She has amassed a loyal following of over 100,000 followers!